Large banks employ accounts officer to handle credit facilities and loans to businesses. These are Corporate Loan Accounts Officers often assigned to specific industries where they can understand and analyze the operational natures and financing requirements of the business, the better to evaluate their loan applications.
Corporate Loan Accounts Officer Resume Format
Schubert K. Gould
Linden Ave., Memphis, Tennessee
Phone: (0970) 557-1432
A management position as a Corporate Loan Accounts Officer in a major bank or financing company.
Summary of Qualification
- 10 years of experience in the credit department of a large bank
- With working knowledge in SAP-Financials
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and organization skills
Career Experience/Job History
2000 – Present: Assistant Loan Accounts Officer, Corporate Clients, Wells Fargo, Tennessee
- Administer corporate, industrial and commercial loan products.
- Evaluate and review corporate credit and loan applications in the industry assigned and if needed, travel to the company headquarters or affiliate to interview borrowers and assess business operations that require funding.
- Check out credit ratings with credit bureaus and reporting agencies, and payment experiences with other suppliers
- Approve or reject credit applications, establish credit limits and determine repayment plans or schedules
- Ensure collection of overdue or delinquent accounts
- Ensure credit policies and procedures are followed according to established guidelines
- Successfully syndicated a $150 million loan to a local manufacturing company
- Awarded Most Friendly Bank Staff in 2003 by the Wells Fargo Client Survey
2001 – 2005: Various in-house trainings and seminars on loan management, financial planning and customer account management.
1996 – 2000: Bachelor of Arts in Commerce, Cornell University
Professional and Character References
Can be furnished upon request