The CPA resume format helps in the resume writing for all Certified Public Accountants. The format can be used as a guideline to create the perfect resume for those CPAs seeking jobs.
This resume can be used to apply for jobs in other areas such as accounting jobs, banking jobs etc.
Sample CPA Resume Format
Keegan Edison Baker
Kansas city, MO.
Phone: 555- 78675
In pursuit of an opportunity where I will apply the valuable and vast experience I have gained as a Certified Public Accountant.
2009- Presently: Illinois Accounting Group – Senior Accountant
- Prepared financial statements, profit and loss accounts, balance-sheets and schedules.
- Established close relations between bank executives, and auditors, ensuring conformity with all regulatory bodies.
2007- 2009: Freedom Accountants- Junior Accountant
- Coordinated in all aspects of monthly closings and financial reporting.
- Supervised staff of 3 (accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, payroll).
- Prepared balance sheet, reconciliation statements including inventory.
- Performed investigative analysis regarding profit and loss account.
2004- 2007: Illinois Accounting Group- Accountant Trainee
- Learnt how to create account ledgers
- Shadowed the account managers in order to gain further skills and knowledge about account management.
- Stayed current on financial market trends.
2000- 2004: Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Illinois State University.
1999-2000: Certified Public Accountant Certification, Accounting College San Diego.
Graduated with honors
Dean’s list 2001
Back packing across Europe
Can be provided upon request