The creative director resume must also be creative and innovative. As this profile requires computer knowledge, the details of the computer software known should also be incorporated. The soft skills like presentation skills, analyzing skills and creativity must also be mentioned in the resume. The creative director is more of a technical job and hence education is equally important. Creative Director Resume Format helps to apply for the jobs of Creative Director, Assistant Creative Director and Associate Creative Director.
Creative Director Resume Format
9837 Blue Lagoon
Whitethorn CA – 95589
Mobile No: – +001 547 2569 205
Telephone No: – +001 343 469 506
Objective: I am an experienced and professionally trained creative director looking for an opportunity with a professional organization to learn more and grow in my career.
Summary of Qualification:
I have acquired Diploma in computer graphics and design. I know software like Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Coral Draw, 3D programs, Effects and Flash.
Career Experience / Job History:
2006 – Present
- Design, manage and develop the online programs, software packaging and marketing collateral.
- Lead the development processes and content creation.
2004 – 2006
- Responsible for advertising and marketing.
- Managed the creative team.
- Also manage the vendors and other assigned duties.
- Nominated for the Best Employee Award in the year 2008.
2002 – 2004
Diploma in Computer Graphics and Design, California State University, California
1999 – 2002
Bachelor of Science in Design – Fresno Pacific University, California