Credit controllers are usually hired by credit and loan department of various banks or financial institutions. Credit controllers are responsible for reviewing various applications for loans or credits and their approval. Credit controller, based on various documents submitted along with the application decides how much credit can be offered. It is the responsibility of the credit controller to fix the limit for loan or credit after proper assessment of the application. Given here is the sample Credit Controller resume format that can be used to seek jobs as Credit Controller, Associate Credit Controller, Credit Manager etc.
Credit Controller Resume Format
46 Madison Square,
Rangerpark, MA 03698
Seeking job as credit controller in leading financial organization that can utilize my skills and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Strong communication skills
• Good accounting knowledge.
• Knowledge of various office management software.
University of Orleans, Masters of Business Administration – Finance and Accounting
Winthrop State University, Bachelors of Commerce
Career Experience/Job History:
WeGive Financial Services Inc
• Primary job responsibility involved review and assessment of loan applications.
• Preparing the feasibility report of loan sanctions.
• Keeping track of the issued loan accounts and monitoring the payment status.
New York Bank
• Responsible for approving credit card approvals and credit limit criteria.
• Monitoring the credit card accounts and taking appropriate action against defaulters.
• Received “employee of the year – 2003” award at We Give Financial Services
References upon request