Cricket Coaches are responsible for keeping the cricket team intact and united to achieve their goals during competitions. To do so, they must be able to develop not just the physical strength of the athletes but also their mental and emotional aspects as well. A coaches, they must possess all the skills and expertise in the sport and be well updated with the events that surround the sport in their locality and the national and international scenes as well. Cricket coaches must have the ability to create a well-rounded training program to develop the physical strength and endurance of athletes.
Cricket Coach Resume Format
Sydney Road, Muswell Hill
Innovative and proactive professional hoping to work for an institution as a cricket coach where I can utilize and enhance my skills in the cricket field.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess three years of professional experience working as cricket coach.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrate excellent skills and techniques in cricket.
- Ability to create a sound physical and sports training program.
- Excellent coaching and counselling skills.
- Motivated and flexible individual who is goal-oriented.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Cricket Coach, Canterbury Cricket Team.
- Responsible for training and developing the techniques of athletes.
- Strategically create sports training program.
- Maintain the quality of the team and give support.
- Evaluate athletes and give individual skill enhancement programs.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.