The prime responsibility of a criminal justice is to study the criminal cases and to take the proper decision as per the case. His responsibility is to properly interrogate the lawyers and other people that are related to the case in any manner. His responsibility is to maintain the overall records and the summary of the main suspicious quotes said by either party. His responsibility is to read the final judgments.
Criminal Justice Resume Format
118, D- Block, North Extension, Johannesburg
(67573) 45763 8766
To gain the perfect experience in my justice career and to provide correct judgment to each and every civilian.
- A hardcore experience of more than 8 years in legal justice.
- Can easily maintain the summary of the highly sensitive and stressful cases.
- Have a very broad experience of verities of cases and solved them successfully.
- A special command over the English language as well as that of the Legal language.
University of Johannesburg – Complete Post Graduation in Justice
1996 – 1999
University of Johannesburg – Graduation in Law
Career Experience / Job History:
2002 – Current
Legal Justice, Johannesburg
- Handled several major cases and provided the correct justice to the parties.
- Managed variety of cases including criminal and local cases.
- Maintained summary highly stressful cases.
- Deal a number of different type of cases in this time interval.
- Awarded a Gold medal at college for the debate completion.
References on request