The main responsibility of the customer care officer is to manage the work of help desk and look after the requirement of every customer. He or she is also responsible to manage the staff works who are assigned under him/her. He or she is responsible to keep the track record of all the customers who have visited the office in working hours.
Customer Care Officer Resume Format
D-989, 21th Street
TY Colony, FL, 7532
Cell: (123) 478 1258
I wish to acquire the position of customer care office where I could effectively contribute my skills for my organization development.
- Seven years of great experience in the field of customers care officer.
- Deep knowledge of various operating system and able to work on computers.
- Good command over 10 different languages and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Able to manage the good number of staff.
- Familiar with the entire duties of customer care officer and having good convening power.
- Knowledge over different accounting software such as excels and tally.
Master degree in English
University of ABX
Bachelor’s degree in HR
Daffodils Arts College, Dehradun
ABC Centre Inc, State
Customer Care Officer
- Responsibility of managing the entire staff.
- Booking the order of the customers according to the requirement of the customers.
- Account management of the office.
- Got first prize in the collage activity.
References upon request