Customer Service Cashiers deal with the payment transactions. They record daily transaction and maintain those records for future reference. They also report the sales data to the supervisors. They have to directly interact with the customers and guide them regarding various products and services offered. They are also responsible for resolving any problems faced with the customers. Excellent interpersonal skills are an essential for this job as it requires regular interaction with customers.
Customer Service Cashier Resume Format
3115 Eger PI,
Bronx, NY 10451
Phone: (718) 828684
I want to serve as Customer Service Cashier in a respected organization that will allow me to utilize my skills and knowledge acquired over many years.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Successfully resolved complaints directed towards the customer service department.
• Excellent communication skills that helped in building good rapport with the customers
Career Experience/Job History:
Smirnor Group, NY
Customer Service Cashier
• Dealt with payments collections
• Provided guidance to the clients
• Closely monitored the work and ensured quality services
• Resolved Customers issues
Business and Hospitality Centre, NY
Customers Service Cashier
• Merchandizing and cashiering
• Resolving complaints and issues of customers
• Reporting essential information to the head of department regarding payments.
• Received Best Employee Award in 2008 working for Smirnor Group, NY
• Received wide appreciations from the clients for the quality of services and dedication.
Pace University New York Campus, Bachelors in Accounting
References upon Request