Customer Service Executives are responsible for supervising the customer service department. They are responsible for recruiting and training of new staff members. Moreover, they monitor the performance of the staff working under them to ensure the quality of services provided. They work with the support team to ensure maximum customers’ satisfaction. They even follow up on complaints requiring attention.
Customer Service Executive Resume Format
1 Fair St
Deposit, NY 13754
Phone: (607) 409135
Seeking the position of Customer Service Executive in an established organization with the intention of using years of experience to further enhance the performance of the company and increase its profit.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Extensive experience of using computers for job purposes.
• Successfully resolved many complex problems that the customers were facing.
Career Experience/Job History:
Verso Asia Private Limited, NY
Customer Service Executive
• Follow up and sorting out of complaints requiring attention
• Working with the support team to enhance the customer services
• Answering calls in an efficient and courteous manner
• Training of the subordinate staff in lines with the latest techniques
Virgin Mobiles, NY
Customer Service Representative
• Received calls from customers and tried to resolve the issues efficiently
• Directed the complaints to the concerned departments
• Graduated with Higher Honors Magna Cum Laude
• Served as the vice President of New York’s University Debating and Literary Society.
New York University, NY, Bachelors of Science in Business Administration
References upon Request