The main responsibility of the customer service executive is to deal with the entire problems of the daily customers in the office or tore. He or she is responsible to manage the database of the clients and their respective demands. He or she is responsible to provide the optimize solution to the client on behalf of organization.
Customer Service Executive Resume Format
D-90, 25th Street
Clewiston, FL, 0510
Cell: (123) 459 9784
My aim is to work for such a man oriented organization where I could get more challenging task which could justify me and my post of customer services executive.
- More than five years of experience in this respective field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good convincing power and able to sell the products of the company.
- Excellent command over various spoken languages spoken in different part of the world.
- Motivated and excellent client relationship services.
- Good ability to balance al the task simultaneously under pressure.
- Know how to manage different customer on the bases of their requirements.
MBA in Business Management
University of Delhi; Delhi
BA in Sociology
Southeast Missouri State University,
Career Experience/Job History:
2007 – Present
TRE solutions, USA
Customer service executive
- Involved in various client relationship survey of the company.
- Responsible to manage the sales department and their work process.
- Awarded six times as the best customer executive in TRE solutions.
References upon request