The main responsibility of fast food cashier is to maintain the good business relationship across the states. He or she is also responsible to manage the account section of the office and deal with the monthly profit and loss statements. He is also responsible to welcome the customers, management of orders according to the priority, look after the storage and availability of the product.
Fast Food Cashier Resume Format
256, P Street, U Avenue,
I wish to work for such an organization where I could develop myself with professional attitude for the future development of the organizations.
- Large experience in the field of fast food cashier and able to handle big restaurants.
- Familiar with all the responsibility of fast food cashier and able to handle different tasks.
- Very good convening power and have positive attitude to deal with the customers.
- Good communications skills and able to manage the big staff.
- Well aware of the management and familiar with the entire duties.
- Ability to identify the fake currency and command over 10 different languages.
Bachelor Of Art
University Of Bihar, India
Secondary school graduate
Riverside Higher Secondary School, Riverside,
Career Experience/Job History:
Red Fast Food Restaurant, India
- Involved in the welcoming the customers and receiving the order of customers.
- To look after the work of account department.
- Taking care of all the bank account of the restaurant.
- Got three time bonus increase in six month because of excellent work.
References upon request