Customer Service Representatives have to deal directly with the customers. They have to answer their queries and to ensure that the customers’ expectations are met. They are also supposed to manage staff. They should maintain good rapport with the customers. Excellent interpersonal skills are an essential for this job.
Customers Service Representative Resume Format
56 Longpoint Dr
Brick, Nj 08723
Phone: (732) 45107
I want to work as a Customer Service Representative in a reputed organization with the intention of meeting customer’s demands and surpassing the organization’s expectations.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Extensive experience in the management and customer service area of restaurants.
• Good rapport with the customers and my colleagues.
• Good leadership skills and strong ability to manage staff and inspire them to work to their maximum potential.
Career Experience/Job History:
Burger King, New Ark, NJ
• Management of staff, kitchen supervision, ensuring the quality of the food served, setting of schedules and overall management.
• Management of budget, assigning duties to the staff and cost controls for food and labor.
• Training of apprentices.
Dominos Pizza, New Ark, NJ
• Management of the staff and assignment of duties.
• Ensuring the quality of the food and the satisfaction of customers.
• Formulating the budget and controlling costs to keep in line with it.
• Successful in reducing expenses and increasing revenues.
• Received wide appreciations from the employers for leadership and staff management skills.
New Jersey City University, Masters in Business Administration with specialization in Customers Service
New Jersey City University, Bachelors in Business Administration
References upon Request