Customs Broker is experts in customs activities compliant with all applicable government rules and regulations. They can identify commercial data and custom documents. They can determine and verify tariff classifications and valuation using reasonable care. They are efficient in organizing and preparing data, documents and ruling for entry. They are also excellent in ensuring the accurate and timely management of duty payments and ACH statements. Thye can also facilitate new business acquisition and account development related to full range of customs services.
Customs Broker Resume Format
West Midlands, B14 0YL
To join a company that can utilize my experience as a licensed Customhouse Broker (import-export).
Summary of Qualification
- Licensed Custom Broker with four years of work experience in customs operation
- Great knowledge in MX customs rules, laws and regulations
- Sound knowledge of re-export trade compliance
- Possess great management and organizational skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Applications and Inventory Control software (maquilla software)
- Proven ability to identify and deal with country of origin and marketing issues and record keeping requirements
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Customs Broker, GMD Products Inc
- Supervised and managed import-export tasks, function of analysts and agents
- Provided support to import-export analysts in their communication with various key department
- Coordinated and provided support services to analysts and agents with transportation, brokers and forwarding providers
- Managed accurate application and use of duty reduction program
- Regularly provide information on market changes customs regulation and industry related topics that affects the industry
2002 – 2006: Bachelor’s Degree in International Business, Birmingham University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.