Dancer must perform the various forms of dance in the presentable manner. The dancer resume can mention the details of the experience in such a manner that the recruiter comes to know about your abilities as a dancer. The dancer can also work as an artist, model or actor if he or she wishes to.
Dance Resume is helpful to acquire the positions in the dance troupe as a Senior Dancer, Junior Dancer, Trainee Dancer and Lead Dancer.
Dancer Resume Format
4790 Garland Street
Brooklyn NY – 11232
Mobile No: – +001 837 4792 233
Telephone No: – +001 739 432 524
Objective: An experienced and professionally trained dancer looking for an opportunity to work with reputed dance troupe and have challenging performance opportunity.
Summary of Qualification:
I have taken professional training in various dance styles like Ballet, Jazz and Tap.
Career Experience / Job History:
2006 – Present
- Dancing as a lead dancer of the troupe.
- Choreograph the various dance performances by the troupe.
2004 – 2006
Cloud on the earth
- Dancing in the group dance performances.
- Supported the main choreographer in planning the performance sequence and giving the best performance in a team to make the performance successful.
- Received the Best Dancer Award in 2007 and 2009 by New York Dancer Awards.
2002 – 2004
Diploma in Dancing, New Jersey State University, New Jersey
1999 – 2002
BFA in Dance and Choreography – New York State University, New York