Here, a sample data entry supervisor resume format has been displayed. The data entry supervisor has to manage the data entry and control related departments. The job revolves around the overseeing of the date entries work and which has to be performed under general supervision. This is a sample resume and this format can be used for applying for the job of a Data entry supervisor after making the necessary changes.
Data entry supervisor resume format:
Arthur M. Taylor
48 Rimbanda Road
Phone: (02) 3265 9565
Objective: To associate myself with reputed organisation where I can use my potential to benefit the organisation. To get a job position of data entry supervisor and to achieve future job experience in same field, looking for the job where I can use my knowledge in data entry procedures.
Summary of Qualification:
- Sufficient typing speed.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to identify and resolve data entry problems.
- Good command over English language.
- Capable to operate data entry tools.
2005-2011: Work with Cincinnati Children Hospital, USA and my responsibilities were
- Manage all data entry of all employees.
- Monitor the performance of all equipments and make recommendations in upgrading of new equipments.
- To assist staff and help them in questions and difficulties.
1995-2004: Work as Customer Service Rep/Production Scheduler and my responsibilities were
- Entered all incoming orders from customers.
- Worked with sales engineer on new product developments.
- Pulled orders from customer websites.
- Resolved any and or all customer concerns.
- Entered ASN’s into customer websites.
1993-1995: MBA from Troy university- Phoenix city, AL
1991-1993: B.A. in Business Administration/General Management- Chattahoochee Valley Community College – Phoenix City, AL
Professional References would be furnished upon request.