For aspiring dental assistants, it is very important to show your expertise and skills in the dental field using an effectively written resume.
Including all your academic achievements, experiences and trainings related to your profession would give you an edge over other competitors for the position.
You may also want to explain in detail some of valuable information in your resume to enhance its credibility.
Sample Dental Assistant Resume
832 West Fort Street
New York, NY 55121
2004 – Present: General Practice and Owner
DM Dental Associates Buffalo, New York
- Implement and determine growth strategies and long term plans
- Supervise the dental staff comprising of six medical personnel and two other licensed dentists. The team provides comprehensive care for over 1200 patients in the location.
- Manage the office procedures and maintain the increasing production and revenues
- Implement strategic marketing programs to increase the growth of the practice
- Facilitate transition of practice to the next owner of the establishment
- Update practice and computerized equipment
2003-2004: Director and Dental Assistant
Hanford University Dental School Geneva, New York
- Analyze finances and viability of the clinic operations and evaluate student performance to boost profitability
- Supervise the dental clinic with rotating teams of five dental students and six support personnel
Association of Dental Practitioners, New York, New York
- Demonstrate dental procedures and develop lesson plans
- Supervise the group of students during meeting with clinic patients
1997-2000: Fulton University, School Of Dental Medicine Fulton, New York
- Chairman of Ethical Board
- Veterinary and Dental Rotation – Director
- American Student Dental Association – Student Representative
1995-1997: Seattle Technologies Fulton, New York
Bachelor of Science in Biology, 1995