Director of Communication has a strong grasp of marketing techniques and strategies that enables them to direct marketing strategies, activities and projects. They can design and organize presentations, special events and promotions using web and e-commerce. They develop, train and manage marketing team and communication professionals. They are sensitive to public needs and wants and are constantly up to date with current market trends. They use these knowledge in developing wide marketing and communication plan and strategies to reach target audience. Their responsibility includes conceptualization of effective website design and creation of public relation activities. They possess great skills in making plan and research development that analyzes client segmentation, market sizing and market behaviour.
Director of Communication Resume Format
Finsbury Park, LondonN4 5LN
Obtain a respectable career as Director of Communication in an environment where I can fully utilize my wide experience in directing and designing marketing strategies and plan.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of professional experience as Director of Communication
- With sound ability to help sales team in its implementation and developing targets
- Ability to create and edit quality advertising materials that includes brochures, website contents, sales communication tools etc.
- Ability to manage a team of marketing and communication specialists and professionals.
- Ability to build camaraderie among peers, meet targets and achieve results.
- High standards of verbal and written communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Director of Communication, London West Point Communications
- Developed and maintained strong media contacts vital to information distribution
- Interpreted company programs for media and public advertisement
- Represented company officials at meetings, media interviews and community meetings.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Arts in Commerce, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.