For a company, to continue its smooth operations as per rules and regulations and also to keep profits along with maintaining a proper accounts, it is very much necessary that a professional person must be there who keeps control and manage all the essential documents of the company. This may include higher degree of reliability for security, availability, visibility, and version. This job may be performed by a document controller, accountants, manager and other people. This Document Controller Resume is very useful in applying for such jobs.
Document Controller Resume Format
2A Cowan Dr,
Havre, Montana 08373
Phone: (373) 422-2296881
To achieve a challenging position of administration in an established firm
Summary of Qualifications:
- More than nine years of experience
- Proficient in using various computer software including Microsoft Office
- Award for excellence in the year, 2007
- Employer of the year 2004
Career Experience/ Job History:
Standard Finance Inc.
Senior Document Controller
- Verifying and issuing product labels, production documents to the manufacturing department
- Adhering to and enforcing company policies and procedures related to document control.
- Performing audits of company processes and areas to confirm compliance with approved control procedures.
Charles Associates Inc.
Assistant Document Controller
- Assisted in coordinating the activities related to document control, including documents related auditing and distribution
- Performed all other duties as assigned
Bachelor in Business Administration, University of Texas, 1998-2001
High School Diploma, Wales group of Colleges, 1996-1998
Professional references upon request