A dog trainer resume outlines the individuals experience in security, it gives the potential employer the skills and experience of the applicant. It outlines the dog training roles he has played in various capacities, the companies he/she has worked for and also the achievements made in those companies. One can also apply for pet trainer jobs and puppy trainer jobs using a dog trainer resume.
Sample Dog Trainer Resume
350 Charob Lake Trl
Chelsea, AL 38922-5801
To provide top notch training for dogs in security services and also pets to ensure the dogs are a valuable asset to our clients.
2001 – Present: Grewal Pet services. – Trainer
- Introducing you dogs to beginners or puppy classes
- Teaching family pets various tricks and offering classes in family dog behavior.
- Offered advanced canine good citizen training and tricks.
- Organized the feeding nutrition and diet schedule of the dogs under training.
- Introducing untrained adult dogs to beginners training
- Introducing specialized tricks training.
1999-2001: West Cost Dog School: Training Supervisor
- Helped clients to access the health and intelligence of puppies during purchase.
- Diagnosed quality of dogs in terms of health and intelligence.
- Marketed the services of the company to potential customers.
- Ensured that junior trainers were well equipped with necessary dog training skills.
- Introduced new dog training services like dog therapy classes.
1995-1999: Nevada Advents High School: High school Diploma
I have trained dogs that have turned out to be life savers and also of service to police departments.
Can be provided upon request.