The prime responsibility of an Electrical Engineer is to diagnose the program to detect the fault easily and effectively. His duty is to repair the effected component and to check it entirely that it isn’t obtaining other problem. His duty is to assemble the equipments and to check them just before the set up for the equipment. Apart from this he must verify equipments periodically and need to lead his staff in order to gain the good results.
Electrical Engineer Resume Format
253, 3rd Street, North Extension, Austria
(867) 85576 757
To work in an organization where I can improve my abilities and will lead people for the betterment of the organization.
• Have a broad experience of around 4 years in Electrical Engineering.
• Have managed a staff of more than 20 employees at a time in an organization.
• Good leadership attributes.
• Can successfully perform alone also as in a group.
• Familiar with each and every kind of digital equipments.
2003 – 2005
University of Austria – Master of Science in Equipment Methodology
2000 – 2003
University of Austria – Bachelor of Science in Electricals & Electronics
Career Experience / Job History:
2006 – Present
Petersburg Inc., Austria
• Successfully completed 30 projects within the give time frame.
• Worked in a group of 10 employees and done my task effectively.
2005 – 2006
Global Electronics, Austria
Assistant Engineer Trainee
• Handled 10 projects.
• Awarded Gold medal in college.
References upon request: