Electrician Technicians are responsible for planning wiring systems for new buildings and houses, and implementation of these plans. They should be well acquainted with the safety rules and regulation. They also repair electrical goods. They also have to make electrical goods purchases. They also train apprentices and mentor them. The resume should mention detail upon the relevant experience and coursework in the field. Following is the sample of resume for Electrician Technician.
Electrician Technician Resume Format
265 W Broadway
Paterson, NJ 07501
Phone: (973) 9427542
Looking for the position as graphic designer in reputed media Consultancy Company.
Summary of Qualifications:
• have experience of working both in team and individually
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Experience of repairing electrical goods and wiring.
• Planning the wiring and electric systems of new buildings and houses.
Career Experience/Job History:
Joule Electric Company, NJ
• Hiring and supervising of assistant as needed.
• Planning wiring systems for residential as well commercial areas.
• handled record keeping and advertising of the company
• General repair work.
Westinghouse Electric Company
• Trained under experienced personnel
• Repaired electrical appliances such as boilers, dishwashers, etc.
• Helped in making plans for residential wiring systems.
• Successful implementation of wiring plans in residential areas and commercial areas
• Received wide appreciations from the clients and employers for quality of work.
Journeyman Electrician State License
Vermont Technical College, Manchester NH, Associate Degree in Electric Technology
References upon Request