The prime job responsibility of an Electronic Equipment Repairer is to diagnose the system to find out the fault easily and effectively. His responsibility is to repair the effected part and to test it completely that it is not having any other issue. His responsibility is to assemble the systems and to test them before the installation to the equipment. Besides this he has to check equipments periodically and have to lead his team in order to gain the hundred percent results.
Electronic Equipment Repairer Resume Format
673, North Ex, 33rd Street, Rome
(545) 88 78785
To work in an organization where I can enhance my skills and can lead several people for the betterment of the company.
- Have a vast experience of around 4 years in electronic equipment repairing.
- Have managed a team of more than 20 employees at a time in an organization.
- Good leadership qualities.
- Can effectively work alone as well as in a group.
- Familiar with each and every type of electronic equipment repairing.
2003 – 2005
University of Rome – Master of Science in Equipment Methodology
2000 – 2003
University of Rome – Bachelor of Science in Electricals & Electronics
Career Experience / Job History:
2006 – Present
Larsen and Turbo, Rome
Junior Electronic Equipment Repairer
- Worked in a team of 10 people and done my job effectively.
- Successfully completed 30 projects within the give time frame.
2005 – 2006
Global Electronics, Rome
- Handled 10 projects.
- Awarded as Employee of the year at Larsen and Turbo in 2008.
References upon request: