The Entry Level Analyst Resume formatis presented below. An entry level analyst in any department is said to be the stepping stone for further higher position in the industry. They are mostly responsible for the basic level of work such as maintenance, and interact with personnel at the reference desk for interaction with clients and customers. They are also said to respond to the various questions that have been put forth by the senior management with respect to the various routine activities. The following resume format is very useful for applying for such a post and can be modified based on the exact domain in which the candidate is applying for.
Entry Level Analyst Resume Format
P.O. Box 1445,
Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA
To obtain the position as an analyst in an organization that would best appreciate my abilities and help me enhance my skills and goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills
- Agile and active player in the team
- Expertise in a wide range of software pertaining to the industry
- Target focused
- Ability to work under pressure
2003-2012: Entry Level Analyst, ABV Power Developers, Minneapolis, USA with the following responsibilities
- Produced a database that comprised the various details pertaining to the company
- Estimation of tenders, preparation of quotes
- Coordination with clients and customers
- Achieve success in the roles and responsibilities delivered
2000-2003: Bachelors in Business Management, Minnesota University of Business Administration, USA
Professional References would be furnished upon request.