Entry Level banking positions are for new and relatively inexperienced individuals desiring to enter the banking sector. The resume for this post should highlight the academic background as well as any internship in the field. The resume should also include skills acquired over education years.
Entry Level Banking Resume Format
8411 Ventnor Ave
Margate City, NJ 08402
Phone: (609) 823413
Looking for entry level banking post that will allow me to learn and grow as a professional. Moreover, it will allow me to understand the environment of working of a bank.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Expert in presentation and organizational skills.
• Basic and advanced knowledge of accounting and finance principles.
• Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, FrontPage, and Excel.
• Excellent oral and written English skills.
Career Experience/Job History:
August 2009 – December 2009
St John’s University, New York
Accounting Internship in the Accounts Department
• Helped in the maintenance of the university accounts.
• Learnt how to handle accounts.
• Learnt how to interact effectively with clients.
• Guided clients and answered their queries.
June 2008 – August 2008
St John’s University New York
Accounting Internship in the university’s Library
• Maintained the library accounts
• Helped in the formulation of the university’s library budget
• Received wide appreciation from the employers and the clients for the helping attitude and wide knowledge
• Received the Best Student Award for the year 2008.
St John University NY, Bachelors in Business with specialization in Accounting and Finance.
References upon Request