An entry level engineering resume format would be good for those, who are newcomers to the field of engineering. Entry level engineers are the interns who have freshly graduated from engineering college. These people need to have some solid expertise and skill in engineering. They need to be well-versed with the various engineering fields as well. This is because they have the same number of responsibilities as any senior engineer. So, there are many people, who would want to enter the engineering arena in such a way. This is a sample resume format for their benefit and convenience.
Entry Level Engineering Resume Format
13th Street, Hollywood Hills,
Los Angeles, USA
Phone Number: 123 321 233
Email ID: email@example.com
To work as a fresh entry level engineer in a major infrastructure or IT firm and deliver practical engineering solutions under the orders of senior engineers and others at the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skilled in carrying out engineering studies and research for the company
- Work under orders of seniors and interact with them.
- Assist the company in planning and executing future engineering plans and projects.
- Interacting with people directly involved in the engineering projects and planned activities as well.
2007 To Present: Entry Level Engineer at Gargantuan Infrastructure with the following responsibilities:
- Helping senior engineers in executing the planned engineering projects.
- Interacting directly with company analysts and engineers involved in carrying out the activities.
- Analyzing and studying the different engineering projects and plans.
- Consulting senior engineers with engineering guidance.
2005 To 2007: B.E in Mechanical Engineering, University Of Atlanta, USA
Professional references would be furnished upon request.