Entry Level Marketing Staff perform secretarial duties while also using office equipment in the office. They are responsible for preparing documents and processing forms for the company and ensuring that all activities are followed on time. Entry level marketing staff are also tasked to organize orders for shipment and are mainly responsible for ensuring that product orders are properly filled for business transactions including purchase orders and sales orders. As soon as supplies are needed, they are tasked to replenish the products to ensure that the there is enough stock for future orders. They also execute the set-up of promotional areas during events, make follow-up calls and report to their superiors regularly.
Entry Level Marketing Staff Resume Format
Organized worker with exceptional secretarial skills is looking for a job as a Entry –level marketing staff where I can share my skills in ensuring smooth marketing operations.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of education and training in marketing.
- Strong knowledge of marketing standards and quality control.
- Exceptional secretarial and organization skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- With skill in written and oral communication.
- Ability to interact with supervisors and employees.
- Meticulous and efficient worker.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Entry-level marketing intern, One Nation Supplies
- Prepares promotion areas and activities for the event.
- Maintain accurate records marketing activities and sales reached.
- Use inventory system in distributing products in promotion stalls and exhibitions sites.
- Monitor and maintain the facility and/or booths put up.
- Regularly report to the superior to get list of tasks.
2002-2006: Bachelor of Science in Marketing, University of Birmingham.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.