The major responsibility of entry level recruiter is to support the senior staff members in recruiting the cream employees for the growth and development of company. He is responsible for creating the job advertisement. His responsibility is to go through the resumes by analyzing them to its depth and then suggesting the best and appropriate job for the candidates. He is also responsible for other works being assigned to him during office hours.
Entry Level Recruiter Resume Format
78, West, 8965
Seeking a position within an organization from where I can enhance my skills to make them sharper.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capable of building customer relationship.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure with full confidence and patience.
- Dedicated to work and goal oriented.
- Excellent leadership quality which helps me to direct others with the best solutions of their problems.
Eastern Michigan University – Master’s in Human Resource
Eastern Michigan University – Bachelor’s in Human Resource
Career Experience/Job History:
Recruit Express Pvt. Ltd., Helena
- Helped the consultancy and recruitment team in selecting the desired candidates.
- Provided the customers with the best service till they are not satisfied.
ObjectWin Technology, Jackson
- Helped the recruitment team with the best ideas of selecting the employees.
- Also helped them with the effective planning and other varieties of HR activities.
- Rewarded by the best employee of the year award in 2008.
References Upon request