Entry level student with course in business finance has strong analytical skills in looking prospective new accounts using learned theories and practice in business and finance. They are efficient in complementing and providing support to management and firms in formulating strategies, plans and policies regarding sourcing of new client. They have a wide experience in research, data gathering, planning, synthesizing and implementation of projects. They have strong communication and interpersonal skills that they use to communicate plans and strategies to involved line agencies and to the target clients. They constantly seek additional training, workshops and hands on experience regarding customer service, client sourcing, client relationship building and design.
Entry Level Student Resume Format
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Innovative and dedicated business and finance student is looking for a position as a business finance associate where my skills can be challenged and further developed.
Summary of Qualification
- Strong analytical skills in looking into new business opportunities.
- Efficient and resourceful in formulating strategies and plans for sourcing new client
- Can confidently deal with a multitude of situations.
- Willing to work shifts and handle shifts during weekends and odd hours.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
- Can communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Business Researcher, London Academy
- Conducted research regarding enrolment issues and successfully communicate findings to financial managers and stakeholders
- Attended business and finance workshops and re-echoed learning to team members
- Successfully established new system of accommodating reservation on early enrolment with high level of efficiency and accuracy.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Business and Finance, London University
Reference will be provided upon request.