ERP is short for enterprise resource planning. A sample of a proper ERP consultant resume format would be of great help to any aspiring ERP consultant. In the process of ERP, the resources and data of any business enterprise is classified, organized and stored in advanced computers systems and databases. An ERP consultant would be in charge of assisting the enterprises in storing and safeguarding their important data in such systems. This means that an ERP consultant should be adept in handling computer software programs and applications. This sample resume will help candidates to know what it takes to get the job.
ERP Consultant Resume Format
Marlinspike Hall, Burbank,
Phone Number: 132 678 908
To work as an ERP consultant in a major corporate firm and assist the managers and executives in storing and safeguarding the company resource data and information in well-integrated computer systems and databases.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skilled in designing secure and safe computer storage systems for data and resource information.
- Assisting the company managers and execs in storing the resource and material information in computer storage systems.
- Handling the servers and databases for such digital storage of data.
- Managing these storage systems.
2006 To Present: ERP Consultant at Killen Consumer Products with the following responsibilities:
- Designing software programs and applications for storage of data important to the company.
- Helping managers to store relevant data in the useful storage applications.
- Devising backup solutions to the data stored in the software.
- Assisting managers in digital software management.
2004 To 2006: B.E in Computer Engineering from Atlanta State University, USA
Professional references would be furnished upon request.