Estimators deal with helping companies maximize their profits. They make budgets and cost proposal. They have to keep themselves up-to-date with the latest financial trends allowing them the ability to formulate cost effective proposals. They are also responsible for reviewing the cost proposals. They are responsible for advising the heads on financial issues. An educational background in cost and accounting is an essential for this job post.
Estimator Resume Format
9256 76TH Street,
Woodhaven, NY 11421
Phone: (602) 992518
I want to attain the position of Estimator in a Construction Company.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Having eight years of experience of working as an estimator
• Extensive experience in making cost statements
• Successful in helping many companies maximize their profits.
Career Experience/Job History:
New Construction Company, NY
• Estimated costs involved and prepared cost proposal and for the heads to review.
• Communicated with the company heads of the organization on a number of things.
• Maintained and created cost statements.
Scaffolding Construction Company, NY
• Responsible for making budget of many projects
• Advised the organization on budget and cost related issues, advising them on how to make the projects cost effective without compromising its integrity.
• Received the Best Performance by a Student in Accounting
St John’s University, MBA with specialization in Cost and Accounting.
Bloomfield College, Bachelors of Science in Business Administration.
References upon Request