In this rapid industrialization, with the increasing development and competition all over, the workload increased a lot. It is therefore necessary for a senior executive or administrator or manager and more to keep an assistant for himself, by which he could reduce his workload. It is very much necessary that the person hired for the job must be professional and also highly qualified. He may apply for the jobs like Assistant Manager, Executive Assistant, and more. This Executive Manager resume is very useful in applying for such jobs.
Executive Assistant Resume Format
1/19 King St.,
Alexandria, Virginia 02892
Phone: (383) 234-2349220
To achieve a challenging position in administration of an established firm
Summary of Qualifications:
- More than five years of experience
- Very good communication skills
- Proficient in using various computer software including Microsoft Office
- Award for excellence in the year 2008
- Employer of the year, 2005 and 2006
Career Experience/ Job History:
National Insurance Inc.
- Handled executive level administrative tasks like scheduling meetings and conference calls, arranging travel and more.
- Assisted in development and preparation of executive level reports and presentations
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of management.
- Handle incoming communications and respond to internal requests for information on a timely basis.
- Performed all other duties as assigned
Bachelor of Science in Business Management, New York University, 2002-2005
High School Diploma, Peterson College, 200-2002
Professional References upon request