An executive chef resume format is one which might help one in getting a job of an executive chef. Executive chefs and cooks are those, which work exclusively in the major league hotels and resorts. They are preferred by such places because they have a lot of cooking ability and skill. An executive chef should have all the requisite skills and abilities in cooking good quality and tasty dishes for guests in hotels. Moreover, there should also be a varied and versatile approach in cooking these dishes. So, here is a sample of the resume format for a wannabe cook.
Executive Chef Resume Format
Catlin Apartments, Southside,
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Phone Number: 134 992 005
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
To work as an executive chef in the restaurant of a major hotel or resort and be able to cook a number of dishes from different cuisines and serve them to the guests
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability and versatility in cooking different dishes according to different cuisines and flavors
- Skilled in cooking dishes with all the right ingredients and flavors.
- Skilled in garnishing and serving dishes with ingenuity and inventiveness.
- Skilled in interacting with other chefs and the guests at restaurants as well
2008 To Present: Senior Chef at Garden Restaurant and Bar with the following responsibilities:
- preparing a number of dishes and delicacies belonging to different cuisines
- Preparing dishes with regional, local and international flavors.
- Cooking popular dishes for the frequent guests to the restaurant
- interacting with other chefs in the course of work
2006 To 2008: Diploma in Cookery from Atlanta University, USA
Professional references would be furnished upon request.