If you are looking forward for an executive position in a company or a corporation, you should effectively use your resume to market your potential as an excellent employee.
Elaborating the details of your academic as well as work achievements would definitely be a great advantage to win the favor of the employer.
Sample Executive Resume
311 Fort Street
Dallas, Texas 23127
- A results-driven Management Executive with strong qualifications in the manufacturing field
- Experience in general management tasks such as strategic planning, inventory management, manufacturing production control and scheduling, warehousing, project development, budgeting, distribution, capital improvement and human resources
- Computer literate and have wide knowledge in Windows and all mainframe and proprietary applications
- Fast-learner and can easily adapt to hardware and software changes
- Fluent in English and proficient in German and French
FTC Industries, LLC – Austin TX 12/02 – Present
- Created a national network selling industrial machines to major manufacturing companies such as Toyota, Mazda, Daimler Chrysler and General Motors
- Experienced in handling tactical management and strategic planning to boost market penetration and profitability
- Set-up distribution and manufacturing systems to maximize efficiency of the company production
Germany Manufacturing Line – Berlin, Germany 09/87 – 11/02
Vice President 09/99 – 11/02
- Interacted daily with major production companies such as Chrysler and General Motors for product solutions
- Grew the company from $20 million to $65 million through excellent customer service and outstanding project development
- Controlled price standards and margins through alert systems designed for balancing profit margins.
Technical Product Manager 06/94 – 09/99
Masters of Mechanical Engineering Berlin, Germany 1982
REFERENCES PROVIDED UPON REQUEST