This is a sample resume of Executive Secretary and will be beneficial for those who are interested in applying for the post of an Executive Secretary. This is just an Executive Secretary Resume Format and it can be used as it is after making the required changes to the information provided. The post of an Executive Secretary has many important responsibilities which are often administrative and managerial in nature. The Executive Secretary works at the management level and plays an important role in policy making as well as its implementation. This post requires high educational qualifications along with years of experience.
Executive Secretary Resume Format
#56, Street no-13
Seeking an opportunity to exhibit and enhance my skills and qualities in your esteemed organisation by working as an Executive Secretary.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extremely dedicated, sincere and reliable
- Extensive experience in managerial and administrative jobs
- Good soft skills, particularly writing and communication skills.
- Good decision making/judgemental quality
- Excellent work record in previous organisations
- Multitasking ability even under high work load
2006-2012: Worked as an Executive Secretary in Infinity bank, Paris with the following responsibilities
- Worked towards coordinating different functions of the bank
- Looked after the policy and procedure updates and also carried out the updates as per the requirements
- Managed distribution of funds in the bank
- Worked towards preparing for different meetings
2002-2006: Bachelors in Business Administration from college of business studies, Paris.
Professional References would be furnished upon request.