Facility management is not just about managing business enterprises. It could also be about managing establishments like shops, retail outlets or even clinics and medical nursing homes. A facility manager resume format would of great help to the aspirants. Facility manager is a person who knows the A to Z of everything in the facility. He should manage the entire facility by supervising the staff of employees.
He should also keep a check on the inventory of goods and supplies in the facility. He should be adept with communications as well. So, here is a full sample format.
Facility Manager Resume Format
Timothy Blake Nelson
Tyrell Street, Dearborn, Chicago,
Phone Number: 167 459 236
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: To work as a manager at a facility like a retail outlet or clinic and supervise the overall condition of the facility including the inventory and employee management tasks.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skilled in managing and supervising the staff of employees in the facility
- Skilled in managing and updating the inventory of supplies and goods of the facility
- Skilled in fixing common technical problems of the facility
- Skilled in interacting with customers and understanding their needs and requirements
2009 To Present: Worked as a Facility Manager at 24/7 Supermarket with the following job responsibilities:
- analyzing the financial condition of the facility
- devising better strategies to manage and supervise the staff of employees
- Managing and updating the stock or inventory of goods and supplies in the facility
- interacting with the customers in the facility
Education: 2007 To 2009: MBA from Michigan State University, USA
Professional references would be furnished upon request.