Factory assistants works in the production line of factories such as textile process, food and beverage, candy factories, dairy farms, pharmaceutical companies and other industries that needs productions of goods and products for public use. Their responsibility varies from collection, production and operating machines, inspection of products and monitoring quality and quantity making sure they conform to the strict standards of the product, checking and labeling of the products and maintains cleanliness in the work environment. They either work in a production line involving several steps or they can also be working individually until the product is finished and ready for distribution and sale.
Factory Assistant Resume Format
Midhurst Avenue, Muswell Hill
A responsible and skilled factory assistant seeking for employment for a reputable factory.
Summary of Qualification
- Excellent ability to follow and execute instructions posed by supervisors
- Responsible, patient, accurate, careful, quick and works under minimal supervision in the production line
- Excellent communication skills and is a good team player
- Outstanding knowledge in operating machineries and ability to learn how to operate new machineries in the quickest time
- Knowledge in health and safety regulations and quality control policies
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Factory Assistant, Mansfield Manufacturing Incorporated
- Responsible in collecting, processing, mixing of raw materials for the production of textile products
- Operates machines for weaving and sets the machines for optimum production
- Inspects and makes quality control for the finished product.
- Cleans workplace area before and after production to make sure that no contamination and staining would occur during production
2004-2008: High School Diploma, London High School
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.