Factory Managers are responsible in the overall organization, management and control of all the departments in the factory to make sure that production levels are met and set quality and quantity are with target for the production date. They are responsible for overseeing factory workers and setting their job responsibilities in the factory area. They ensure proper standard in the workplace and make reports of the assets and liabilities that were results of the production and also device strategies and processes that would help lessen wastes and attain 100% production of the materials in the factory and making sure that all waste are also recycled for optimum production.
Factory Manager Resume Format
Experienced and responsible manager looking to be employed as a factory manager for a rising and developing factory
Summary of Qualification
- Handles and organize operations for the factory setting standards and responsibilities for the workers while making sure that industry policies and standards are strictly followed
- With excellent verbal and written skills needed for the industry
- Ability to analyze and make reports for the industry to be reported to the board for analysis and possibly make suggestions in the production line also
- Responsible for hiring and screening possible workers for the industry
- Trains and teach new hires with the different processes and responsibilities in the work environment as well as teach the policies and standards set by the government for the industry
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Factory Manager; Impressive Chocolate Factory
- Monitors and set schedules for workers in shifting schedules as well as there department designation inside the factory
- Ensure continuous improvement in all areas of operation within the company
- Responsible for drafting and making reports for production output, orders and checks inventory of supplies for the company
2004-2008: Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Pittsburgh Community College
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.