Fashion is said to be a fascination that would never end. This is why there are so many people aspiring to be fashion consultants. The sample of a fashion consultant resume format would tell aspirants about how to get a good job as a fashion consultant. The consultants are crucial parts of the fashion industry as they have a lot of knowledge and advice about fashion styles. They will help people to wear the right clothes and accessories in the requited occasions. The fashion consultants are sought after by common people, designers and celebrities as well for their advice and assistance.
Fashion Consultant Resume Format
24, Bronx, Manhattan,
New York, USA
Phone Number: 109 765 435
Email ID: email@example.com
To work as fashion consultant for a fashion agency or fashion design agency and offer advice to people including celebrities about the latest fashion styles and trends
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound and professional knowledge and expertise in the field of latest fashion trends and styles and providing them to people.
- Skilled in interacting with fashion designers about the latest fashion styles and trends that will be in vogue.
- Skilled in interacting with celebrities and other people and advising them about style and fashion
2008 To Present: Fashion Consultant at Look Good Fashion with the following responsibilities.
- Assisting designers and event planners in arranging fashion shows and ramp walks
- Deciding and advising the models and designers on the latest fashion trends.
- Advising about the latest styles and trends in accessories and clothes as well.
2006 To 2008:B.E in Fashion Design from New York State University, USA
Professional references would be furnished upon request.