Here, a sample file clerk resume format has been displayed. The job of file clerk is to keep all the records of financial transactions for establishment of a company. File clerk can be good career option for anyone with suitable qualifications. The resume format which has been shown here is the perfect format for applying for a job of this kind and this exact format should be used after making the necessary changes to the information being provided.
File Clerk Resume format:
951 Rue Park
Sherbrooke, QC Hill 16
Objective:A position where education, training, and experience combined with excellent communication skills, initiative and self-motivation can be utilized to achieve a goal.
Summary of Qualification:
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Easily adaptable to workplace.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Good typing speed.
- Plenty of experience in same profession.
2001-2009: Work as billing clerk in Mountain Comprehensive Care Centre – Martin, KY and my responsibilities were
- Scheduling appointments
- Maintain patient charts
- Oversaw billing
- Collect payments on office visits
1999-2001: Work as Teller in First guaranty bank –Martin, LA with following responsibilities
- Conducting everyday banking transactions such as check and cash deposits and withdrawals.
- Collect loan payments.
- Greeted customers and verified identity.
- Prepared monthly account statements.
1991-1997: Work as office manager in Abbott engineering- LA and my responsibilities were
- Prepare payroll
- Collect payments
- Maintain bank account
- Maintain office files
- Send and receive invoices
1987-1991: BA in Accounting from University of new Orleans- New Orleans, LA
1982-1987: Associate of science in accounting from Delgado community college- New Orleans, LA
Professional References would be furnished upon request.