The major responsibility of staff auditor is to plan and execute the reporting audits of accounting and finance. He is also responsible for checking out business process controls as well as audit functions. His responsibility is to communicate with senior auditor if any of the recommendations are required. He is responsible for checking out whether the audit completed is accurate or not. His responsibility is to increase the turnover of the company or an organization.
Staff Auditor Resume Format
78, East, 2365
To be a part of an organization, where I can use my talent and skills for its growth and development.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to deal with complex situations related to my field.
- Capable of handling huge amount of work with full confidence.
- Self motivated and hard worker.
- Command on different operating systems such as Windows NE, Windows98, Windows2000, windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Have command over office package.
Mercyhurst College, Erie – MBA
The Grove City College – Bachelor in Economics
Career experience/Job History:
Devonshire Equipment Inc., Greensburg
- Responsible for development and organization of the result made by higher level management.
- Managed huge amount of staff in the absence of higher authorities.
London Commercial Bank, London
- Submitted various researched reports.
- Analyzed several financial statements.
- Rewarded by the best performer award in year 2008.
References Upon Request