Finance Student are dynamic and result oriented individuals who utilize their analytical skills and experience to contribute to a given organization’s growth and objectives. They possess strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills. They are typically excellent market researcher and capable of working in diverse work environment. They are detail oriented, flexible and adaptable and possess strong planning and execution of task skills. They are knowledgeable with technology and can use extensively current software applications like MS Word, Excel, Access, MS Outlook and Powerpoint to their advantage. They are skilled in utilizing social networking sites in their effort of sourcing data gathering, market trends, consumer preference and other information vital to their of meeting goals and objectives.
Finance Student Resume Format
Finsbury Park, LondonN4 5LN
Creative and result oriented professional is looking for employment as finance student to utilize my analytical skills to pursue my passion in achieving growth in a corporate environment.
Summary of Qualification
- Strong research and analytical skills with experience in organizational work.
- Extensive experience in sourcing of funds.
- Thorough knowledge understanding corporate policies and objectives.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to meet targets and achieve results.
- High standards of verbal and written communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Research Analyst , London XY Company
- Successfully performed market research of competitors marketing strategies and online advertising.
- Lead analysis of statistical data pertaining to market competition and evaluated results.
- Designed and wrote articles for on-line news advertising.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Arts in Finance, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.