The responsibility of the fire management is to develop such a safety module that could work in emergency situation. He or she is responsible to manage all the activity related to fire security as well as other procedure. He or she is also responsible to develop such a team that could work in every situation and handle multiple tasks.
Fire Management Resume Format
Tommy G. Steinberg
2589 Camelot Court
West Millwood, KJ 4563
Cell: (789) 012-2541
My aim is to gain such a challenging position in a man oriented organization where I could learn more and develop unmatched skills with the future oriented growth.
- Well aware of the installation process of fire alert system and know how to make its optimize use.
- Good common sense and have leadership quality.
- Good command over verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work in pressure and produce optimize results.
- Know how to deal with emergency conditions and having ten years of experience in this particular field.
- Good knowledge of operating system, Microsoft word, internet and PowerPoint.
Diploma in electrical engineering
POY University, Delhi
Certification course in Fire safety
Centre of Safety education, London
Career Experience/Job History:
FRT Group Of Company
- Responsibility to manage the complete safety department.
- Providing the tanning section for the fresher employees.
- To look after the complete security of all three building of the company.
- Responsible to staff with more than 10 o employees.
References upon request