Fire Sprinkler Fitters install, test and repair piping systems terminated with sprinklers found in the ceilings of various industrial, commercial buildings and in garden lawns of homes and parks. These sprinklers are meant to prevent potential fire and are of the wet or dry type, foam, chemical or other types. Fire Sprinkler Fitters are trained to handled both high and low pressure pipeline systems for supplying water and other substances for fire detection and automatic activation.
Fire Sprinkler Fitter Resume Format
Wendell B. Santa Maria
Decker St., Detroit, Michigan
Phone: (586) 778-4376
To become a lead Fire Sprinkler Fitter in a large construction firm
Summary of Qualification
- 5 years of experience as a Fire Sprinkler Fitter a building contractor.
- Excellent command of piping and fire prevention technologies
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Fire Sprinkler, National Builders Contractor, Inc.
- Interpret building blueprint specifications to determine layout positions for installing pipeline network in ceilings in compliance with building codes and civil engineering works.
- Install the clamps, brackets and hangers to support the pipes using the prescribed hand and power tools
- Test system for leaks using air or liquid pressure equipment
- Inspect, maintain and repair pipeline sections, fixtures and controls including hydrant, pump, heat detectors and sprinkler head connections
- Fill-out job order forms and indicate parts installed or replaced for billing purposes.
Awarded Most Productive Employee by the company from 2007 to the present
2001 – Present: Apprenticeship in various 3rd party seminars on fire protection sprinkler systems, their installation and repair.
2002 – 2005: Diploma in Water System Technology, West Michigan Institute of Technology
Professional and Character References
Can be furnished upon request