Fitness Trainer work in fitness facilities. They primarily describe and implement safety rules and regulations regarding recreational activities, guidelines governing various sports and the use of exercise equipment. Fitness Trainer also offers alternative program during classes to accommodate different intensity and levels of fitness that will best suit client. They are also responsible for assessing and planning of schedule and routine of client base on his/ her capabilities and limitation, selection of music that will best suit the routine, teach and demonstrate correct breathing and posture techniques during physical exertion and monitor and manage participants’ daily progress. Fitness trainer also gives students nutritional and weight management plan to complement overall physical activity of client.
Fitness Trainer Resume Format
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Provide professional fitness expertise in physical fitness assessment, instruction and supervision to individuals or groups of clients.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of professional experience as a fitness trainer in high end recreational facility.
- Highly trained in providing assessment of participant limitations and capabilities.
- Adept in planning and developing individual routines that will bring best result base on clients needs.
- Strong background in safety rules and regulations on recreational and various sports activities.
- Can communicate professionally with clients regarding the use of gymnastic and training equipment
- Ability to conduct therapeutic, recreation and athletic activities and can administer wrapping of body parts using synthetic skin or adhesive tape to support muscles and ligaments
- Willing to work shifts and handle shifts during weekends and odd hours.
- Organized and efficient trainer.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Head Fitness Trainer, London Health Club
- Handle individual and group accounts and evaluate their progress and physical conditions
- Regularly check and oversee the needs of customers and ensure that these are promptly addressed.
- Conduct meetings and group assessment of all fitness trainers.
- Assess integrity of training and gym facility.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Nutrition Science, London University
2006 – 2007: Bachelor in Exercise Science and Kinesiology; London University
Reference will be provided upon request.