The major responsibility of fleet engineer is to discuss and build company contracts for buying equipments. He is responsible for motivating and giving training to the employees of the company. He is responsible for negotiating the prices of tires, fuels and so on so that it could reach to the requirements and standards. His responsibility is to provide technical training and guidelines to the mangers in order to make them aware with the specifications of the products being launched.
Fleet Engineer Resume Format
78, West, BA – 4859
Searching for a position of fleet engineer in an organization, where I can make use of my technical skills to raise the standard of fleet process.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Ability to provide full satisfaction to the clients by providing them all specification as per their need and demand.
- Excellent communication skills that helps in making the things simpler.
Boston University – Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
Boston University – Diploma in Fleet Management
Career Experience/ Job history:
2008 – Present
- Create budgets and handled several Price control tactics in order to have minimum wastage.
- Implemented several systems to maintain, arrange and direct various things related to fleet operations.
Fleet Engineer Support
- Handled several tenders for the purchase of vehicles within an organization and suggesting for the best one on basis of its performance and demand.
- Helped organization in research and development plans being set for meeting the requirements of customers.
- Rewarded the Excellency award in Aspire Company in year 2010.
References Upon Request