Foreman is a general term used for a person who directs and supervise other workers. A construction foreman should have strong mathematical and analytical abilities as they have to make measurements and determine the best fittings. They should be able to interpret blueprints. Resume for this job should mention all the pertinent experience.
Foreman Resume Format
325 W Dudley Ave,
Hinesburg, VT 05461
Phone: (802) 465895
Seek position of construction foreman in a reputed construction company with highly professional environment giving me an opportunity to utilize my skills.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Extensive experience of eight years of working as a construction foreman in reputed organizations.
• Sound Mathematics base that allows for accurate making measurements.
• Ability and extensive experience of using both manual and automated tools.
• Ability to analyze blueprints accurately and familiarity with technical terms.
Career Experience/Job History:
Multi Construction Corp., VT
• Working at the site and completing the assigned tasks
• Making measurements and determining the best fitting method for each task.
• Coordinating with the staff and the supervisor and reporting daily progress to the authorities.
• Training and supervising the assisting foremen.
Stream Construction Company, VT
• Completing the tasks assigned and reporting progress to the supervisors.
• Making measurements for the assigned tasks’ completion
• Received wide appreciations from the clients for supervisor for dedication towards work.
Diploma from St Johannesburg High School, VT
Completed two months course in Construction Foreman from Vermont Professional Training Centre.
References upon Request