Forestry Crew Chiefs are experienced tree professional who are responsible for designing programs for the protection of forest trees, plants and seedlings. They are also responsible for supervising staffs and employees in their activities of planting, cultivating and propagation of seedlings and harvest seedlings for planting. Their duties include overseeing operations of taking care of nursery, as well as training new employees. They have in-depth knowledge of timber cruising and mapping techniques, geographic information system and ability to use global positioning system. They possess profound knowledge of forest fire prevention and suppression techniques and have uncommon ability to identify different types of plants, animals and habitats.
Forestry Crew Chief Resume Format
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Searching for a position as Forestry Crew Chief where I can utilize my wide experience as a forestry expert in nursery, plant cultivation and harvest seedling of forest trees.
Summary of Qualification
- High proficiency of forest practices related to ecosystem management principles
- Profound knowledge of forest fire prevention and suppression techniques
- Remarkable ability to identify different types of plants, animals and habitats
- Strong management skills and exceptional verbal and written abilities
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Forestry Crew Chief, London Holdings Inc.
- Successfully trained forestry staffs in combating pests, insects and diseases harmful to trees
- Performed years of manual labor necessary to develop and protect forest and forested areas
- Designed annual budget plan vital to continuity of departments’ operation and collaborated with government agencies to get approval of authorities
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Forestry, London University
Reference will be provided upon request.