Fresher Software Engineers has strong knowledge in design and integration in problem solving skills. They are expert in Java, C#, C+, C++, .NET and T-SQL with database analysis and design. They are customer focused because they primarily engage in developing business plans, user documentation, requirement specifications and architectural systems research. They possess wide experience in engineering all layers of web development including database, services to user interface. They are knowledgeable of various operating systems such as Windows ME, XP, Windows 7 and Linux. They are articulate and highly adaptable in fast changing technical environments and naturally possess strong organizational and analytical skills.
Fresher Software Engineer Resume Format
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Searching for a position as a Fresher Software Engineer where I can be able to utilize my strong organizational and analytical skills and apply my knowledge in software design.
Summary of Qualification
- High degree of proficiency in Java, C#, C+, C++, .NET and T-SQL
- Skilled in developing business plans, user documentation, requirement specifications and architectural systems research
- Strong knowledge in various operating systems
- Articulate and highly adaptable to technological change
- Can communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Software Engineer, London Solutions Inc.
- Supported system for intranet for employees
- Coded web designed interfaces using Java, Ajax and XML
- Collaborated with other software engineers in modifying Visual Basic applications for use in post-server builds and customizing builds
- Provided assistance and technical support in testing and use of new SAP system
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, London University
Reference will be provided upon request.