The main responsibility of functional analyst is to arrange different meetings with the clients as per the discussion of topics. He is responsible for scouting the client’s requirements with the help of several means and resources. His responsibility is to check out or analyze the requirements as given by the clients on any particular topic. After the analyzing of requirements the responsibility of functional analyst is to forward it to the designers within a arranged format.
Functional Analyst Resume Format
458, West, 45812
To make entry into an organization as a functional analyst where I can add grace to my skills and knowledge.
Summary Of Qualification:
- Have capability to work under great pressure.
- Good communication and verbal skills.
- High convincing power which help a lot in attracting clients.
- Posses’ great attitude in introducing new techniques and ideas.
- Command on various computer software’s and platforms.
- Ability of solving complex problems and situations in most effective and efficient way
Martin’s college, Los Angeles – Graduated in computer application
California State University, Los Angeles – Completed post graduation in computer application
Career Experience/Job History:
2008 – Present
Aadox Co Ltd., Los Angeles
- Gathered all the requirements of clients by arranging several meeting with the clients.
- Prepared several reports by analyzing the client’s requirements.
Web Mento Co Ltd., Los Angeles
- By taking help of senior analyst, gathered all indispensible requirements of clients.
- Managed records of the client’s requirements in standard format.
- Was awarded by the best employee of the month award in Aadox Pvt. Ltd.
References upon request