The major responsibility of fundraiser is to increase the fund or to raise the money within an organization. For any organization to achieve its goal or to increase the total turnover, the most important person required is Fundraiser. His responsibility is to spread his network in order to enhance the growth of company or an organization. He is responsible for arranging meetings, seminars for making the things familiar to the staff members of the company.
Fundraiser Resume Format
45, South, 45896
To enter into an organization where I can use my skills and talent to raise the fund of an organization.
- Ability to spread network in minimum possible time.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Self motivated, hard worker and filled with confidence.
- Ability to manage complicated task with patience.
- Posse’s skills in developing new concepts.
- Command on several platforms such as windows XP, Windows UNIX and many more.
Master’s in Finance and Investment Banking
Commerce College, Georgina
Bachelors in Investment Banking
Career Experience/Job History:
Helpline Care Centre, Georgina
- Managed several tasks and events related to organization such as arranging tea parties and other cultural events being organized in an organization.
- Directed staff members for implementing new ideas of working.
Children Home Centre, Georgina
- Interacted with donors for their good response.
- Arranged the donor bills and reports properly.
- Maintained good relationship with the customers and other patrons.
- Rewarded by the award of best performer of the year in 2008.
References Upon request